Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Boooo Flat Tire!

So I have sadly experienced my second flat tire since getting my bike in April. The worst part about it was that I was at work trying to get home quickly when I realized I would instead be getting home quite slowly by walking and carrying my front wheel all the way home! I didn't realize until I got home that I had already packed all of my bike accessories and have sent them away since I am moving out of my current house in Cambridge at the end of this week! So alas after biking to work for almost 7 months, I will be walking for the last week... what a drag! On the bright side, this will be great practice for changing a flat which I'm sure I'll get plenty of on my cross country adventure. It's been chilly here in Boston so other than riding to work and running errands I haven't been really getting many miles in. It's going to get colder before it gets warmer so I guess I'm just going to have to suck it up and find some fellow bike and build bound riders and go for a ride! I'm looking for awesome fundraising ideas if anyone has any to offer!! Addionally as always, I'm happy to get all the support I can get visit http://bikeandbuild.org/rider/5497 to donate! See you all in 2012!

1 comment:

  1. 1. Sorry about the flat.
    2. If you can edit HTML (and you can) on your posts, put this in at the end of every post. It'll make it easier on people to donate.

    Visit my Bike and Build site to donate!
    3. Where I wrote "targe1t" in the above, remove the 1.
    4. See you next week.

    ReplyDelete